Dominion Packaging INC
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Catch and inspect product for quality.
- Assist machine operator/apprentice in changeover and clean up (press, gluer, or slitter).
- Palletize product accurately and fill out palletizer reports as required.
- Feed material into machines and pack material into boxes from fast-moving conveyors.
- Read and understand press dockets.
- Recognize product defects.
- Wash and set up cylinders, carts, buckets, ink tanks, and pumps.
- Inspect bearings, shields, and cylinders before and after all jobs for damages.
- Record and keep track of ink waste and make sure every drum is labeled correctly.
- Organize dockets in best possible order to avoid duplication of inks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
**Must be willing to work rotating day/night shifts (12 hours). Position requires workers to report to our Sandston, VA facility (by the airport).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org