Dominion Packaging INC
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Produces printed materials by studying job specifications; setting-up, operating, adjusting, controlling, and maintaining printing equipment.
- * Understands printing job requirements by studying job specifications; assessing requirements for offset lithography, gravure, or flexography; organizing job sequence; retrieving/ordering required ink and paper; inspecting printing plates and cylinder;
- * Sets-up printing presses by loading stock and adjusting for size; setting feedboard, side guides, register board, and delivery mechanism; mounting and setting printing plates and cylinders; adjusting pressures and tensions; loading and setting inking mechanism; setting computer controls.
- * Establishes printing quality by pulling proof copies; adjusting ink distribution, speed, and drying temperatures.
- * Maintains production and quality by inspecting random production samples; loading paper; adjusting settings and controls; correcting jams and tears.
- * Minimizes downtime by troubleshooting stoppages and breakdowns; calling for maintenance assistance.
- * Shuts-down printing presses by removing ink and paper; cleaning parts and components; returning paper and ink to stock.
- * Ensures press operation by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- * Maintains press supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating supplies requirements; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- * Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- * Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- *Must be willing to work rotating day/night shifts (12 hours)
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Command Skills
- Management Proficiency/Leadership
- Results Driven
- PC Proficiency